NSCA Recognizes Industry Movers & Shakers
Jun 26, 2012 2:54 PM
The National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) has announced the names of the 2012 Movers & Shakers Award, an award which recognizes individuals who have had a significant influence on the industry during the past year. The winners were recognized Thursday, June 14, from 3 – 5 p.m. during the NSCA Member Appreciation Reception in NSCA booth #C11536 at InfoComm 2012. During the reception NSCA also recognized Gary Venable, Sr. of All Systems Designed Solutions, who has been named the 2012 Per Haugen Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.
“This is an exciting time in our industry as we honor individuals who continually push not only their businesses, but the industry as a whole forward,” says Chuck Wilson, NSCA executive director. “Many times awards are given to organizations, but it is an honor to recognize individual success and especially to so many new leaders within our industry. Honoring an individual like Gary who has committed his life to providing a better life through technology or through philanthropy, these new leaders have big shoes to fill and it is fun to watch the innovation take place.”
In its second year the NSCA Movers & Shakers brought new attendees to the InfoComm show and recognizing achievements from CEOs, sales, engineering and marketing professionals from within the commercial electronic systems industry.
2012 Movers & Shakers include:
· Michael Boettcher, Advanced AV
· Jerry Gale, Alpha Video & Audio, Inc.
· Doug Hall, Whitlock
· Stephen Kohler, Shure Incorporated
· Jerry Lamb, CCI Solutions
· Scott Lord, All Systems Designed Solutions
· Brian Lund, RFI Communications & Security Systems
· Jim Mauger, Audio Video Resources
· Christine Morris, Prysm, Inc
· Christopher Neto, AV HELPDESK, Inc.
· Scott Oosthuizen, AVDB Group
· Derek Paquin, Sensory Technologies
· Kelly Perkins, Vaddio
· David Riberi, CCS Presentation Systems, Inc
· John Riley, Almo Professional A/V
· Cory Schaeffer, Listen Technologies
· Tony Warner, RTKL
· Jennifer Willard, Judicial Council of California
The 2012 Per Haugen Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Gary Venable, Sr. began his career as engineer with an electrical contractor. Later he worked in their electronic systems department. More than 30 years ago he recognized a need for quality design and support of systems, which lead him to establish All Systems. All Systems provides customer-centered design, project delivery, and ongoing service for mission critical/life safety systems in healthcare communications, video surveillance, security, and fire detection. Venable seeks for his life and business to provide an environment of integrity delivering innovation, reliability, and honoring customer goals.
He has transferred the leadership of All Systems to a team including two of his children Gary Venable, Jr. and Kourtney Govro plus two other growing leaders Scott Lord and Jason Loar. Their hard work and leadership has allowed Venable to invest his time in mission work over the last few years. Recently he has joined East West Ministries International in Dallas as the Director of Business for Transformation (B4T). Venable has began Christian schools and businesses in India, mentored Christians to with businesses in multiple nations, plus he leads American business people on vision trips to see Christian lead businesses in other countries.
The Per Haugen Lifetime Achievement Award is based on an individual who exhibits:
- Dedication to philanthropy and social responsibility
- Conduct his/her business practices with high ethics, values, integrity and honesty
- Active leadership to guide the financial well-being of his/her company and NSCA
- Exemplify his/her strong values in every aspect of his/her life.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus