Your Route to Business Success in 2010
Jan 6, 2010 11:44 AM
All business owners and managers aren’t born with the natural ability to make a business successful. That is why it is vitally important to find tools that can make the process easier and lead to success in the long-run. CEDIA Management Conference 2010 is one of the most important tools that can help you get the business management skills you need to take your company to the next level.
Registration is now open for this event set to take place in New Orleans from March 3-6, 2010. Education sessions will feature ways to help you refocus your business.
CEDIA Management Conference will:
- Help you understand the changing business game and put you in the right mindset to change with it
- Refocus you on what’s importantpeople, strategy, execution, and profit
- Teach you how getting the right people and doing the right work will make your business thrive
- Give you the best tools to immediately implement the ideas you learn into your business
- Foster new relationships with peers and manufacturers that will elevate your business within the industry.
Learn more about the offerings at CEDIA Management Conference 2010 at www.cedia.org/mc. Register today and take the first step in making your business profitable and adaptable in the new year.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus