Associations Focus: NSCA Helps Create a More Productive, Profitable Staff
Mar 1, 2009 12:00 PM
NSCA University is offering nearly 80 training courses, including:
- 25 Ways to Increase Profits. Focus on five key areas of your business to strengthen sales, improve job processes, and increase profitability.
- A/V 2011: What Will You Be Doing in 2011? Examine market trends, combining of disciplines, and how they affect your daily business operations.
- Understanding the Turf War between IT and the Rest of the World. Learn to understand IT and facilities needs and to whom you are selling to get the job and convince IT that those bells and whistles won't wreck their network.
- Stabilize Your Business Today: Stop the Insurance Madness. Learn about NSCA's solution to the nationwide health-insurance problem, plus how you can save money on P&C and surety insurance without sacrificing protection.
NSCA University is also offering hot-topic panel discussions, including:
- The Vultures Gather: Who Gets the Body in the Fight over IP, sponsored by AV Technology. Explore intellectual property rights in the era of computer-based systems and discover how to properly sell and use your intellectual property.
- White Spaces Yesterday and Today: Impact of FCC Ruling on Wireless Microphone Industry. Discover potential digital transition challenges, opportunities, and solutions for your business, and how you can address customer needs and concerns.
Visit www.nscaatinfocomm.org/university to browse the full listing of course descriptions and instructor bios.
For more information about NSCA, visit www.nsca.org or call (800) 446-6722.
Associations Focus: Are you Taking Advantage of Your NSCA Member Benefits?
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS and YOUR CAREER WITH NSCA
CONFERENCE ATTENDEES FIND SOLUTIONS FOR UNSTABLE ECONOMY
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus