InfoComm Names 2010 Leadership Development Committee
Mar 21, 2010 5:45 PM
InfoComm International announces its 10-member Leadership Development Committee (LDC) for 2010.
- Jay Rogina, CTS, Spinitar, Chairman
- Tom Stimson, CTS, The Stimson Group
- Jim Ford, PE, Ford Audio Video
- Greg Jeffreys, Paradigm Audio Visual
- Ron Camden, Biamp Systems
- Frank M. Culotta, CTS, Symco
- Lee Dodson, Premier Mounts
- Craig Janssen, LEED AP, Acoustic Dimensions
- Craig Park, Leo A. Daly
- Scott Walker, CTS-D, LEED AP, Waveguide Consulting
The LDC reports to the board of directors and with staff help cultivates future officers, council chairs, volunteers, and other leaders to serve the association. The LDC also selects attendees for the InfoComm 100, which meet annually to identify issues and strategies shaping the future of the AV industry and InfoComm’s role. The LDC consists of InfoComm’s immediate past president, current president, current secretary–treasurer, three members elected by InfoComm membership, and three members appointed by the chairman of the Leadership Development committee. Three are appointed to one-year terms and three are elected for three-year terms.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus