Sampo Professional Announces Expanded Family of Business-Class Flat Panel Displays
Jan 12, 2006 8:00 AM
The Sampo Professional family of 16:9 LCD and plasma displays all incorporate MotionDSC II video processors to provide advanced video processing capabilities and TrueBlack technology to deliver outstanding contrast ratios, making them ideal solutions for diverse commercial applications from boardroom video display solutions to digital signage implementations.
In addition to a standard RS-232 remote control port, Sampo Professional's newly announced line of displays incorporate an RJ-45 port, enabling the displays to be controlled remotely through a wired or wireless network from a central computer or even a wireless-enabled PDA. Using Sampo's Remote Management console, users can centrally manage all networked displays with control over functions, such as switching audio inputs, powering displays on and off, and adjusting audio and video settings, through a simple web-based management console.
"Sampo Professional is rapidly becoming known in the industry for providing products that incorporate a unique combination of value, innovation, and performance," explains Andy Fischer, national sales manager for Sampo Professional. "The addition of the RJ-45 Ethernet control capability to our plasma displays last year resulted in an increase in deployments of our products into the education and hospitality sectors. The ability of our products to deliver high-quality video performance while improving operational efficiencies through the centralized control over an entire network of displays drove our decision to deploy the technology across our entire 2006 product line."
The 2006 Sampo Professional 16:9 LCD and Plasma displays include:
- LME-26X8 26in. high-definition ready LCD television
- LME-32X8 32in. high-definition ready LCD television
- LME-32X81 32in. high-definition ready LCD monitor
- LME-37X8 37in. high-definition ready LCD television
- LME-42X8 42in. high-definition ready LCD television
- PME-42V8 42in. enhanced-definition plasma television
- PME-42VP20 42in. enhanced-definition plasma monitor
- PME-42X10 42in. high-definition ready plasma television
- PME-50X10 50in. high-definition ready plasma television
For additional information about the Sampo Professional product line, visit www.sampoamericas.com.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus