Video Review: Epson PowerLite Pro G5350NL
Jan 1, 2009 12:00 PM, By Jeff Sauer
An installation-oriented projector that combines networking with quality features.
- Company: Epson
- Product: PowerLite Pro G5350NL
- Pros: Affordable installation projector, solid high brightness, excellent color.
- Cons: Lens shift is manual rather than powered to lower cost.
- Applications: Business and educational environments.
- Price: $6,098 (without lens)
- Resolution: XGA (1024×768)
- Brightness: 5000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast: 1000:1 full on/off
- Native resolution: XGA (1024×768)
- Configuration: Three 0.8in. LCD panels
- Light source: One 275W UHE lamp (rated up to 3000 hours)
- Lens options: Five options; throw ratios from 1.3:1 to 7.2:1, plus 0.78:1 rear projection
- Zoom (standard lens): 1.82:1, manual F1.64-2.5, f=21.27mm-37.93mm
- Screen size (standard lens): 30in.-300in. diagonal
- Throw ratio (standard lens): 1.3-2.4:1
- Lens shift: ± 50 vertical, ±10 horizontal (manual)
- Keystone: ± 40 vertical, ±20 horizontal
- Loudspeakers: 7W monaural
- Dimensions: 18.5";×5.9"×13.2" (W×H×D)
- Weight: 15lbs.
- Warranty: Three years parts and labor, 90 days on lamp
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus