Audio Review: Symetrix Automix Matrix 780
Jan 1, 2009 12:00 PM, By John McJunkin
The latest automixer tool in the Integrator Series proves to be a powerful combination.
- Company: Symetrix www.symetrixaudio.com
- Product: Automix Matrix 780
- Pros: Powerful routing matrix with extensive DSP and automixing.
- Cons: None to speak of.
- Applications: Courtrooms, government chambers, boardrooms, training facilities, and houses of worship.
- Price: $2,399
- Impedance: >4kΩ balanced, >2kΩ unbalanced
- CMRR: >55dB (1kHz, typical)
- Mic/line gain: +20dB, +40dB, or +50dB via internal jumpers
- Mic EIN: >-127dB, 22Hz-22kHz (100V source impedance)
- Mic phantom power: 48VDC
- Type: Electronically balanced
- Impedance: 200V balanced, 100V unbalanced
- Maximum output level: +24dBu
- Sample rate: 48kHz
- Dynamic range: >110dB (A-weighted, input to output)
- THD+N: -85dB typical at +22dBu (1kHz, 0dB gain)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, ±0.5dB
- Interchannel crosstalk: >-90dB typical (1kHz)
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus