Protect Yourself from Costly Policies
Dec 15, 2010 10:40 AM
“My labor costs have tripled on the job site.” This is a frequent comment between systems integrators lately. The cost of doing business continues to rise through an already turbulent economy because of:
- New regulations through the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Additional burdens and scrutiny on wage classifications on job sites
- Proposed changes to the way revenues and costs are accounted for on job sites
- Strict reviews of workplace issues, which mean costly litigations
- Further concerns with Card Check, OSHA and clarifications on health care reform.
Gone are the days when integrators focused on technology and applications; today’s businesses focus on economic survival, human resources issues and solutions to maintain business. Visit www.nsca.org/governmentaffairs for more information.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus