Associations Focus: CEDIA’s 2009 Manufacturers’ Excellence Awards Finalists
Aug 6, 2009 12:00 PM
CEDIA has announced the finalists in the running for the annual Manufacturers’ Excellence Awards. Three products were chosen as finalist for the Best New Technology award, of which one will be selected as the winner. Thirty were chosen as finalists for the Best New Product award, of which 10 will be selected as winners.
On Saturday, Sept. 12, the winners will be announced at the Electronic Lifestyles Awards Banquet and 20th Anniversary Celebration held during CEDIA Expo 2009. The banquet will also feature the induction of products into CEDIA’s Product Hall of Fame and the technical and overall winners of the Designer Awards, which will include dozens of awards for the best projects completed by electronic systems contractors.
The Manufacturers’ Excellence Awards finalists were judged on the basis of innovation, value to the technician, value to the business, and impact on the clients’ lifestyle. A diverse jury of five electronic systems contractors, each of whom have been in the industry for at least 10 years, judged the products on this criteria to choose the finalists.
Be sure to attend the Electronic Lifestyles Awards Banquet and 20th Anniversary Celebration during CEDIA Expo 2009 to see which products will be the winners. For more information and details on the CEDIA Awards Banquet, visit www.cedia.org/20th_anniv/events.php.
Register today to attend CEDIA Expo 2009 to see these and other exceptional products from industry manufacturers, take CEDIA University education, and network with peers. Visit www.cedia.org/expo and register before Sept. 3, 2009.
Finalists for Best New Technology
- Crestron Electronics V15-F
- Sanus Systems VisionMount VLT1-B1 super-slim tilting mount
- Universal Remote Control (URC) KP-4000 network keypad and MRX-1 network base station.
Finalists for Best New Product
- Anthem Statement D2v with Anthem Room Correction
- APC by Schneider Electric APC AV G-type network-manageable rack power filter (G50NETBLK)
- Artison Masterpiece in-wall LCR (M LCR IW)
- AudioControl The Director Model D3200 16-channel amplifier with digital signal processing
- BG Radia BGX-4850
- Crestron Electronics DM-MD8x8
- Digital Projection International (DPI) Titan 1080p Dual 3D
- Exact Power (Middle Atlantic Products) PowerCore isolation transformer system
- Innovolt HEM-X1000
- Kaleidescape Mini System
- LG Electronics 55in. slim wireless LED backlight HDTV (model 55LHX)
- Lutron Electronics Sivoia QS Wireless
- Lutron Electronics RadioRA-SR
- Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America WD-82837 82in. home theater television
- Monster Cable Products Monster iTV PowerCenter 2000
- Monster Cable Products Monster Wireless Digital Express HD
- NuVo Technologies Renovia multiroom audio system
- Remote Technologies (RTI) U2 weather-resistant universal system controller
- Russound Collage Powerline media and intercom system
- Savant Systems Rosie Home Automation Application
- Savant Systems Rosie Surface
- Savant Systems Rosie Touch TV
- Schlage (Ingersoll-Rand Security Technologies) Schlage LiNK
- Seura The One
- SunBriteTV Model 5500HD all-weather outdoor LCD television
- Trufig Kits
- Universal Remote Control (URC) PSX-2 personal server
- Vantage Energy Management Solution
- Wisdom Audio Sage series L150i reference line source in-wall loudspeaker.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus