NSCA to Deliver Regional Training to Improve Productivity and Boost Profits
Apr 9, 2010 12:00 PM
The Massachusetts Systems Contractors Association (MSCA) will host an NSCA University Project Management of Systems Projects course, April 21-22 in Sharon, Mass. This training is open to NSCA members and nonmembers.
MSCA has been a strong supporter of NSCA education, using portions of NSCA’s Electronic Systems Technician (EST) curriculum to fulfill training and licensing needs for the state of Massachusetts.
Attendees of the project management course will learn to:
- Manage the four phases of a project
- Understand a project's scope of work
- Create riser diagrams and a bill of materials
- Anticipate problems and conduct an internal project review
- Identify and secure required resources
- Fulfill the requirements of the contract and minimize risk
- Close out a project effectively.
The course is $749 for NSCA members and $949 for nonmembers. NSCA members can also redeem their NSCA Education Credits for up to 30 percent of the value of the class. Call NSCA at (800) 446-6722 or email email@example.com for more information or to register.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus